A box of beautiful items which have been handpicked by Belles & Babes founder Emma who is a breastfeeding Mum, for you to celebrate your breastfeeding journey. Breastfeeding is HARD! So go ahead and celebrate your achievement Mama, you deserve it!
Everything in this box has been produced by talented Mums in business, is worth £60 in total, and contains:
- An 8 x 10 inch Fine Art Giclée print by artist Shelley Couvillion, created to celebrate mums and their children and the amazing bond between them. We love that this print celebrates the diversity of motherhood, and the gymnastic breastfeeding positions that our little ones get themselves into! Giclée printing is a high quality method of printing which uses specialist inks to create an incredibly rich and detailed image which looks far more like an original artwork than a standard print, and they are printed on thick textured paper.
- 'Dream Easy Baby' Soy Glass Candle by Take Five Aromatherapy. This candle is Lavender and Chamomile scented and is suitable for babies 3 months old+, designed to help your little ones drift off into a peaceful night's sleep. Lavender’s calming properties work to wash away insomnia and restlessness, letting you and baby relax after a busy day. Chamomile is a fabulous sleep aid, calming anxiety and insomnia to clear your mind ready for the night ahead. There’s no reason why Mamas can’t enjoy this one too! We suggest lighting the candle around an hour before bedtime to release the aromatherapy oils and always blowing the flame out before putting baby down to sleep. These candles use 100% natural soy wax, giving a non-toxic and pollutant-free clean burn and contain no dyes, additives or synthetic fragrances - only aromatherapy oils specially selected for their therapeutic properties.
- One 'Every Drop Means Growth' pin badge by Milk Making Mama in a choice of either Milk White or Glitter (which looks slightly blue), including a hoop for showing off your pin badge handmade by Belles and Babes' Emma with gorgeous unicorn fabric! This pin was designed by Maria to recognise that every drop of milk that you give your baby matters. Every drop means that you are growing , you are learning, you are thriving, and so is your baby, because of YOU. Every drop means you mastered another task, filled another tummy or bottle. Every drop means you made it another day. Every drop counts and it is precious. And every drop means that you and baby are growing - together - through this beautiful bond, through all the hardship and the hours you put into learning all there is about milk making, through the hours of pumping, sleepless nights, endless nursing. Every drop means growth.
- Milk's Up Breastfeeding Tea by Hottea Mama. Milk's Up is an award winning caffeine-free blend of fennel, nettle, fenugreek seeds, lemon verbena and star anise. These are natural galactagogues which have been used for millennia to support your milk supply, but they also taste delicious - just have a read of their 5 star reviews! "We had a difficult start with breastfeeding so I have ended up exclusively pumping. I was worried at the start about my milk supply so I had a cup of milks up every morning and every lunchtime and I saw my milk increase within days.I still drink it now 1 year on because I love the taste" Each pack contains 15 whole leaf, plastic free, biodegradable tea pyramids.
- PLUS colouring in pages from Milk Making Mama that you can either colour in with your little ones or keep to yourself for a bit of creative relaxation.
Each box is packaged inside a plain mailing box to protect it so that it can be given as a gift too. The price includes delivery.