A service completely unique to Belles & Babes, you can now hire a set of award-winning Maternity Sportswear by brand FittaMamma! Their sportswear has actually been scientifically researched, tested and proven to support (it supports your bump in the same way that a sports bra supports your boobs) - scientific analysis under test conditions found that FittaMamma sportswear provides a massive 48% reduction in bump bounce compared to ordinary maternity vests and leggings. We do like to offer you the best at Belles & Babes!
With a retail value of £69.98, you can hire a set consisting of full length leggings and vest for up to 6 months for just £45, with all delivery costs included. Here's a bit more about them from the FittaMamma website:
Hey mamma, we know you want to look good and feel supported whilst working out, which is why we've designed this super stylish pregnancy activewear set.
- This set is made using our unique fabric which has been specifically designed for pregnant bodies - you can't get it anywhere else!
- The curved longer length of this top continues to cover your beautiful bump as it grows - without riding up when you stretch up.
- Our high-performance sports fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly, keeping you comfortable.
- Fully opaque, this pregnancy activewear set will never go see-through...phew!
- We’ve included a stylish side mesh panel in both the top and leggings for maximum breathability and style, elongating your glorious frame.
- The seams are flat which keeps you looking smooth and your sensitive pregnancy skin chafe-free... and we've done away with itchy labels.
- The high waist panel in the leggings is double-layered allowing you to wear it over your bump or under your bump - wherever it feels right for you.
- The high waist panel hugs all round, supporting your lower back as well as your bump, giving you full torso support - yay!
If you'd like your set shipped in a reusable bag which you can use to return it in at the end of your hire period, please choose this option for an extra £2, otherwise it will be shipped in a compostable bag and you will need to use your own return packaging.